Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I'd Be Doing...

Ever think, 'What would I have done with my life?' if you'd chosen a different path? Such as:
What if I had gone away to college?
What if I had married my high school sweetheart? (ugh...thank God for unanswered prayers!)
What if I had chosen something completely different to do with my life?
What if I had gone out with Bobby that Friday night as planned? (I wouldn't have met Mr. Hubs)
What if I had never worked at Delta?
What if I had never left?
What if I had gone to Germany after my niece was born to help my sister out?
What if we had decided to have other kids?
What if we had decided not to live on the south side of the city and had instead moved to the north side, where my husband grew up?
What if we hadn't adopted our wondercat?
What if we had kept our dog, Darlin', and had not given her to my niece and nephew?


Life could be filled with a lot of 'what if' questions. With that in mind, I'll remind myself that we cannot worry about the past, that we need to enjoy "Today"...it's why it's called THE PRESENT. And that bloggy world, is my food for thought for today.

This is the Momster...feeling a little grateful for her own life...signing off...until the next time.

No comments: