Friday, March 25, 2011

A Pictorial


Today I decided to share a pictorial of what I have been doing.... studying for this....and beginning to freak out a little bit because to be qualified to teach special education you have to know so many laws about education, not to mention so many strategies, accommodations and modifications...not to mention the different types of disabilities! I will be glad when tomorrow morning is over and done with ....




But in the meantime, I have had time to work a little bit on this. I have been wanting to do this for a while now. The Bug has three special friends that she's known for what seems like forever. I always take a picture of the girls together after their chorus concerts and this got me thinking...why not create them a scrapbook of memories from their middle school years. I've finished one album...it's nothing fancy but I love how it turned out. Now I have two more to complete...but here's a sneak peak....


Then when time permits and I don't get caught up in the pollen clouds outside I am stalking around in my yard, enjoying all of the newness that's coming into existence with the temperature change. Mind the weeds, but aren't these gorgeous????

No comments: