Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not So Mellow Yellow

Ugh...the world has been attacked by the Pollen Monster...and appears to be losing! Pollen - the one thing I hate the most - has descended upon us and the world, as we know it, has a hazy yellow tint out the window. I am afraid to walk outside - my black t-shirt might turn yellow!

Yesterday's pollen count was unreal - I think I heard 2200...or maybe 1200. Who knows? But today is much worse and when I logged on to weather.com to check the weather, it shows a CODE ORANGE - very high level for today. Tomorrow. Probably the rest of this month and well into next month.

Funny thing though - how come I don't remember anything about pollen when I was younger? My mother and I talked about this today - along with questioning why anybody would willingly have their windows open with this mess swirling around in the air!

No comments: