Sunday, February 27, 2011

Savannah - Been There 'n Done That!

We are home! We had a blast! Our feet hurt! The Bug's voice hurts! But oh what fun we had! The music was INCREDIBLE! My daughter's laugh is infectious! She has the sweetest group of musically inclined friends! I am glad that I looked the part of the tourist - and wore my New Balances all the time...because my feet don't hurt as much as the fashionista who is resting her toots on the couch as I type.

Around here, well things had less exclamation marks. The cat hid almost the entire time we were one. Hubs hurt his foot and basically sat parked on the couch. My parents informed me that if we ever move away, they are moving with us. Oh, and the cleaning fairy did not show up for duty while we were gone.

I took some funny pictures - actually a lot of walking pictures. As in the girls WALKING in front of me. We probably walked enough to have made our way back home...but it was fun and I'd do it again next year...and the next...and the next...and the next. I can honestly say that being a chaperone might have been as much fun as it was to actually be an All-Stater 26 years ago.

No comments: