Monday, January 3, 2011

Prepare

Yes, that's it - my word to encompass all that I hope 2011 will be for me and my family. I plan on being prepared. I am preparing for great things. Prepare.

I am preparing to be healthier this year. No more accepting what the scales (and my clothes) have been telling me. When did it become acceptable to go out and buy bigger things? Instead, I am preparing to become more active and part of that includes pushing myself away from the table and getting up and getting active. One step at a time.

I am preparing for my new career. I am preparing to return for another fun-filled semester of collegiate learning.

I am preparing to be a better wife, mother, friend, daughter.

I am preparing my family budget for this year so that we can do more, enjoy doing things together and getting into better shape financially.

I want to get things in order here at home so that I am prepared when those last minute things come along that usually make me crazy don't seem to have the same effect on my life as they have had in the past.

No comments: