Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feeling Blah....

You know, that feeling you have the first day when everybody goes back to school and work following the festivities of celebrating Christmas and New Year's? I am officially calling them 'the blahs' this year. Really, it might be better if I didn't like The Bug and Hubs as much as I do... at least the cat has been here to keep me company.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life though right? Time to get up and get something done. Instead I need to run to Lowe's (because I broke something in The Bug's bathroom about 30 minutes ago...and I want to have it fixed before everyone starts returning home) and to grocery store (to pick up those juicy fruits and yummy veggies that are going to help me succeed at obtaining my goals this year regarding health and wellness)!

Then it's going to be back home to clean up the kitchen and tidy up the rest of the house before the family gets home. So that I can hear all about their day since today I have the blahs and miss them. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll make myself go to the lake to walk before coming back home. Because I know in a week's time (when I am back in school myself) I will miss this quiet time where I sit and 'sigh'.....

No comments: