Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wrapping Around the Christmas Tree

So I've taken some liberty with the title of today's "Song" post because tonight I have finally broken down and started wrapping the gifts that will go under our tree. Mostly gifts that will belong to The Bug. She picked out this cute pink penguin paper one day when we were at Joann's so of course I bought it and now it's her paper this year. I would put them under the tree but the cat is napping there...peacefully.

Today was the last day of school for her for 2010. Where does the time go? Last night she asked me to make the candy bar snowmen that I've made in the past. She needed eight. Found out this afternoon she gave them to her teachers at school. She is working on a special project for her friends. They are each getting a scrapbook of the pictures we have of them all over the years. Of course she's got to get busy and finish these. Tomorrow night there's a party with a white elephant gift exchange... so we've got to go out and get a gift for that tomorrow, too.

Busy weekend ahead...decking the halls. Parties. Baking. If it's the most wonderful time of the year, why do I feel so much stress?

1 comment:

The Source said...

Wait...what's a candybar snowman and how do I make one?? Cause I'm all about the candy bars!!