Sunday, December 5, 2010

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Last night my daughter went to a spend the night party for one of her friend's 14th birthdays. The girls had fun...and only got 2 hours of sleep! Yeah... so that being said, guess who was in bed asleep at 8 o'clock tonight? She has a busy week ahead. Play dress rehearsal, the play, a chorus concert, a fitting for her retainer, poetry recital and an assembly where the choir will also be singing. All this week. Not to mention homework and studying for finals. I don't know how she does it! I have the greatest admiration for her determination to be the best that she can possibly be! Keep up the good work...but take a break, too!

I discovered today two things: 1....she has grown and most of her slacks no longer fit. So we had to buy a new pair for a scene in the play. 2. I have a final that is due Tuesday. I thought it was due Friday...nope! Guess who will be studying all day tomorrow?

Still haven't finished the tree. Or wrapped the first gift. Maybe tomorrow....

No comments: