Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Better Than Black Friday....

I have been Christmas shopping the past few days. I need something to distract my mind since my student teaching has ended and I am procrastinating on finishing up my IEP writing for my fictional student "Tommy". I've found some incredible deals out there the past few days and I'd gladly mention them, except that a certain teenager reads my blog sometimes. She likes surprises. Which means she gets a wee bit upset if she figures out the surprise before the big day.

I did buy something for myself. A roasting pan at Macys! Isn't that exciting? I've spent a good part of the afternoon thinking about getting a GPS... probably a Garmin... but am not sure. It is not for myself although I do plan on getting to use it quite a bit. HE doesn't read my blog so I think that is safe to say. So if you have any opinions, please share.

The Bug has informed me that she wants to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. This is the first time that I can recall that she actually wants to go...without being bribed....!

No comments: