Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Is Coming...Christmas Is Coming!

Can you believe it? Don't you just feel like you just put away the decorations and the wreaths and the outdoor lights? Well let's hope nobody's still got their outdoor lights up... !

The stores are all bustling with Christmas merchandise. Christmas movies are stocked on the shelves. Christmas CDs have been coming out for about a month. Wrapping paper on aisle 12. I bought a three pack of Scotch tape yesterday...just for the fun of it!The "Sounds of the Season" channel on our cable system is playing the tunes that I adore and today.... the local radio station....played WHITE CHRISTMAS. I demanded NO TALKING while I sang along with Bing and Danny and Rosemary and the other voice that was not the woman from the movie. I bought Elf last weekend... even though we are still eating Halloween candy... and yes, I just took the big glowing pumpkin off the front porch yesterday... Christmas is going to be here before you know it!

Can you tell that I'm excited? Like a kid in the candy store....

No comments: