Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday....

We went to Walmart at midnight. I know...crazy! And the insane part is went to two...2....TWO Walmarts. Stood in line for about an hour...talked to some crazy funny people...and had a good time. Then we came home and Hubs had to get some shut eye for work...while I headed back out to Target, Belk, and a few other places. It was fun. I am tired. Driving home was not so much fun... and I came in, took some cold medicine and fell asleep for about 3 hours until the phone woke me up.

As much "fun" as it was, I think next year I'm going to sleep in, shop online and spend the day decorating my house. With all of the tree decorating I did at my parents, I still do not have a tree up here at home. Maybe Monday when everyone goes back to school and work...

Happy Holidays!

No comments: