Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday - 1 day to go....

Tomorrow is our last day of school. And I am glad. 7th grade, and being 12, has been a lot to deal with. Nothing tragic - just not the fun year that we are use to having around here. But academically things have been incredible. This summer we are looking for fun times to abound and to enjoy the next two months till it's time to trudge back to the school house.

My classes start back next week. Something that I'm not all that excited about...but at least we only meet for one class six days. Do I sound like a broken record? I'm taking three courses this summer - and will hopefully be finishing up in the fall of next year. That's a depressing thought but I will be so very glad when I am done! If you are thinking about going back to school - do it soon so that you won't find yourself wishing the time away until you are finished!

I have decided that Monday is a new beginning for me. I'm going to start riding my bike and walking again. So I figure I have two good days to figure out what the plan is and time to shop before implementing it on Monday morning. And it's a family-wide plan. If it's not healthy, we aren't having it. I feel the strong urge to make a change.

No comments: