Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oops...

Looks like I missed a day in my goal to blog. Sorry about that.

I have spent the entire morning glued to the computer. Looking at Facebook. My email. Everything that is not essential to my needing to get up and get some housework done! But I have an excuse...the cat is beside me on her 'kitty condo' asleep and I would hate to wake her up! Actually her purring is making me sleepy as well.

And since 2 people have called and asked if they've woken me up... would it be such a bad thing to go and take a little cat nap?

Actually I have found an interesting website. Interesting to me because with all of the job changes going on around here, we were wondering how much we spend commuting to various places. This website calculates the commute for you. Some of the information startled me - like spending well over eleven hundred a week in gas and auto expenses - and this does not include parking! If you check it out, let me know what you think.
The Cost of Your Commute

No comments: