Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feeling sorta blah...

I haven't felt well the past two days. Some phantom pain in my left side that has me feeling miserable. It started Friday morning around 2 and continued until around 5 that morning. I felt groggy and miserable yesterday but the pain went away. And returned this morning sometime around Noon. I don't know what it is - but I am miserably unhappy at this point.

I promised The Bug that we were going off right before it started. I am hoping that it passes quickly so that we can head out the door soon. In the meantime, we are watching Flip This House on A&E. What I don't like about these reality shows? They give a poor representation of the state in which we live. Like our local "Real Housewives"...which I hate because I don't know any women like them. Now I love to watch the "New York" version of the show... but I seriously hope there aren't many Bethany Frankel's or Ramona's out in the real world. Or Alex. And I cannot for the life of my figure out Sonja... the newest "housewife"....that word is a joke with that show.

Okay, wish me luck - we are about to head out the door. I must be crazy....

No comments: