Monday, March 1, 2010

This week

Busy week ahead. I have two mid-terms this week. My Dad's having surgery tomorrow afternoon. I have two days of observations to do. I need to get myself busy on my student learning project. I have a couple of interviews to do with various teachers. Projects. Papers. March is going to be an extremely busy month.

It's getting warmer - and it has me thinking that I have got to do something to motivate myself to get into better shape. I know, I know.... it's a constant theme around here. Weight loss. Fitness. Healthier eating. Blah Blah Blah. Truth be known, I just would like to feel comfortable being me...just a little smaller please. I've really got to figure out what I'm going to do.

My spring break is next week - one bright shining sun filled spot in the middle of a Monday is the fact that next week there are no exams, projects, assignments, no driving to class. No observations. I can sit back and relax. Well actually try to catch up on my housework around here. And try to stay off of things like Facebook.

There are a million other things roaming through my brain, but my hyper emotional self won't let me type any of them out right now. Don't worry - things are fine here. It's problems with the extended family that I just don't get. And how SELFISH people can be to get their own way and what they want for themselves...barring the feelings of everyone else. I'm not bitter - I'm just over it.

So until the next time...

1 comment:

The Source said...

Hope your daddy is doing ok!