So I think it's time to get back to taking care of business around here. Getting things done FIRST so that I can sit and leisurely enjoy my time rather than rushing at the last minute to get things picked up because we're having company...
This Week's To-Do List (AKA C.O.W.)
- Clean up the kitchen and organize all that darn rubbermaid stuff in the cabinets before it makes me nuts and ends up in the recyclables!
- Laundry. Strip beds. Wash towels. You know the drill.
- Vacuum. Not just move the vacuum to another room in the house with the intent of actually plugging it in and using it. And no hoping that the vacuum fairies will come and do it for me while I'm gone.
- Get the mail off the dining room table. Seriously. Does anybody else have this problem???
- Take back the returns to Kohls that have been sitting in my bedroom for a couple of weeks now.
- Clean out the garage so that I can put my van back in there.
- Attack just one corner of the bonus room and try to reclaim that room as my private little world.
- Ride my bike for 30 minutes each day - yes, it is time to get back on the bandwagon and get serious about taking care of myself!
What about you? Got anything that you just dread doing this week?