Thursday, August 20, 2009

Unhappy...

So today I found out my first five weeks placement. I have to travel to a school that is 45 minutes away from home. Not excited about this AT ALL. I emailed the person over the assignments, figuring that it could not hurt to try to figure out if something could be changed. What could it hurt? There's a school that might be closer to home. I am so over it though - first few days of school and we are all overwhelmed at this stage. Was this a mistake?

I emailed the head of the program where I graduated last year. I want to find out if they accept students into a program after a new year has started. I'll be fine this semester - it's only 15 weeks of placement somewhere but I would certainly rather be at a school that is closer to home. I looked into a few other programs. But I feel like I'm on the verge of tears and very unhappy right now.

Hubs is at a meeting finding out when his furlough days are going to be. There are something like 8 or 10 of them. 3 are before the end of the year. The rest will have to be completed by June 2010. When it rains it pours.

Financial Aid has rejected my hope scholarship for some reason. I need to go and find them to see what the deal is. Maybe it's a sign?

Pray for me....
Momster

1 comment:

Slacker MOM II said...

CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I love you....and keep smiling....