Saturday, July 11, 2009

They're Married...

Last night we finally went to my nephew's wedding... The weather cooperated, although I'm not sure how much the weather cooperates in the south in July... but at least we'd had rain for a few days so it was nice outside. Our minister did a wonderful job during the service - I think it was probably one of the better ceremonies I have been to in years! Everyone looked gorgeous. My grandmother, who is in her late 80s was there along with my two aunts. I made the comment that there probably aren't a lot of weddings where the great-grandmother and great aunts are in attendance.

Joseph looked handsome in his dress uniform. Danielle's gown was amazing! The mothers and grandmothers all looked beautiful. My sister, niece (who was a bridesmaid), The Bug, Mom and I all went and had our hair and makeup done beforehand. The Bug looked SO GROWN UP! Hubs looked handsome in his suit and tie. My Dad always looks so nice when we go to events like this - it was just a wonderful time! We got to do the Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide, Cha Cha Slide and even Thriller - so you know we had a great time. The Bug couldn't wait for the dancing to begin. My niece's boyfriend is so adorable... to get everyone started, we all got out there and did the cupid shuffle...Michael can really dance!
I just wish I had gone and gotten another camera as my digital went kapoot and I had to use those little disposable ones....

1 comment:

Slacker MOM II said...

Very Nice.....I can't wait to see more pictures....Call me when you get a chance....