Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday's Words March 25th

Good morning. This morning I'm going to share a song that is one of my husband's favorites. Well, in addition to While I'm Waiting. My Savior, My God by Aaron Shust. This is one song that, when it comes on and we are in the Momstermobile, we all sing along - all talking will cease. I hope you enjoy the song - and the lyrics speak to you.

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands One who is my Savior

I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me this I read
And in my heart I find a need
For Him to be my Savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

My Savior loves,
My Savior lives,
My Savior's always there for me

My God He was,
My God He is,
My God He's always gonna be

Yes, living, dying let me bring
My strength, my solace from this spring
That He who lives to be my King
Once died to be my Savior

That He would leave His place on High
And come for sinful men to die
You count it strange so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

My Savior loves,
My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me

My God He was,
My God He is
My God He's always gonna be

My Savior lives, My Savior loves
My Savior lives, My Savior loves

I will tell you know that I am grateful that God sent His son to die on the cross so that all of my sins would be forgiven and forgotten. I am not perfect, but the blood of the Perfect Lamb of God was used to cleanse my slate clean and give me the comfort of knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt that my eternity has been secured because of His precious sacrifice. I am not worthy, but I am loved and grateful to be a child of God.

Romans 10:9-10 - That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord, " and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

With that being said, I need some Kleenex and a nap. Be blessed to be a blessing to those around you today. Do something unexpectedly good for someone who crosses your path. And check out the Wednesday Prayer Meetin' over at The Source's blog. Just follow the button at the top left.

No comments: