- pump gas
- check oil level and add oil if needed
- check washer fluid and add more if necessary
- arrange routine maintenance
- jump-start car
- change tire
- check and add air to tires
- produce documents if stopped by police
Hopefully someone will find these tips useful. I've never used those stations where an attendant pumps your gas...although I have NO IDEA who taught me how to pump gas... I think it was a hands-on practice. I have no idea how to change a tire though.... maybe I should add that to my to-do list.
Hubs went back to work today. The Bug is still feeling under the weather and has spent the day playing video games and watching TV. I have not accomplished my goals this week for the most part, but things have been going along rather well. Tomorrow I am going to work on moving all my scrapbook stuff back upstairs and deep cleaning the downstairs. Isn't life fun?