Friday, February 20, 2009

Fitness Fridays

I need some accountability. I have lost about 30-35 lbs since October...but since the holidays - (2 months ago!) I am lacking motivation. I need something to help motivate me to get back on the ball. Sure, there are two big events coming up this year....
1. My parents' 50th wedding anniversary in May.
2. My nephew's wedding July 10th.

You would think these two opportunities to show off a new figure would be inspiring, but right now they are not. I need to make myself recommit to getting back on my bike for 30 minutes each morning. First thing. No excuses. I need to make myself commit to getting back into counting my calories. No excuses. I need to start doing some kind of toning exercises at least 3 days a week. No excuses.

Anybody else having a hard time staying motivated? Want to join me? Maybe start some sort of challenge, where on Fridays we have to report how we've been doing or what is giving us a hard time? I'm game if you are. I like the feeling that comes from cleaning out my closet because everything's getting too big. I like buying Levis that fit!

What do you say?

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Wow...sounds like a great weight loss for you! It is hard to stay motivated. I would join you but my motivation is no where to be found.