Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fireproof

We went to see Fireproof tonight. It was a good movie. If you haven't heard of it, it's about a couple who seem to be in a dead marriage. Needless to say, you could hear some sniffles in the auditorum...and quite a few of them were coming from me.

School has gotten a lot harder. I've lost 30 pounds since I started my 'diet' about a month and a half ago. I am still having a hard time with some personal issues so if you don't hear from me, know that I try to check in and read about once a week. My heart and brain are just distracted elsewhere. But I know that if God brought me to it, he will bring me through it, right?

Please continue to tell the important people in your life just exactly how much they mean to you.

Big Hugs,
The Momster

7 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I am so sorry you are having a rough time right now. Congrats on the weight loss...that is great! I hope you work things out.

Wendy said...

My brother and SIL just loved that movie...and he is a fireman as well!

WOW...congrats on your fabulous weight loss! That's a huge amount of weight in a short time! You go girl!

I agree with you about telling the important people everyday!

Hope things turn around for you soon.

sheila said...

Great job on the weight loss! Wonderful! Good luck with the personal stuff. I'm sure it'll work out however it's supposed to work out. :o)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Wow on the weight loss!!!! And I will pray for you tonight after I check in with The Source's prayer meeting comments. Hugs to you.

Paul and Chelsea Gour said...

Sorry you are having such a rough time right now. I love that saying you use, "If God brought me to it, he will bring me through it"! It is so true. We are praying for you. God has you in the palm of his hand.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Just wanted you to know that I am still praying for you.

McEwens said...

Congrats on the weight loss. TM, is a great woman.. one that says if she is praying for you she is.

My friend felt as though God called her to go back to school, and has had miracles helping her, may that be the case for you also