Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh NO! Meme Taggage Ahead...

Well friends, Sheila over at Ma Vie Folle has tagged me .... so here goes:
So here are the instructions:
Go to your sixth picture folder.
Pick your sixth picture.
Try to remember the details.
Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Ah, the face on an angel. This is The Doodlebug in her younger, wilder years...letting us know what she thinks. She the intent expression on her face? It's probably because Daddy was getting ready to make her put on some shoes.
Shoes? We don't need shoes! And socks? What are these, some new torture device? Are you people crazy?
Yes, that's exactly how I remember it.
So let the fun begin. I'm going to take The Source, Scrappy Girl and Jo. Can't wait to see your six-in-six.

1 comment:

sheila said...

Sorry about the tag, lol. When I got tagged I thought 'Ahh crap!', then I actually sorta enjoyed it. (I'm sick, I've got blogitis or something)

Anyhoo, your pic is sweet. I love the look in your hubbys eyes...it reminds me of the exhaustion in my hubbys eyes when trying to get the kids dressed.
(Not such an easy job, now IS IT???) LOL :o)