Friday, October 3, 2008

A Good Book

I know, I know...you'll be shocked... I'm reading aside from something about Twilight. Go ahead...sigh in relief :)

Seriously, I am reading "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks. Let me just say...Oh My Goodness! I found myself in tears today while sitting in the car rider line at the middle school. I'm about half way through the novel. I love Mr. Sparks writing, even though very few of his characters have a happy ending.

Have you read it? Do you like Nicholas Sparks' work? When I finish this, I have Nights in Rodanthe to start next. I think there's another Sparks novel out in the van as well. I'm utilizing the public library :)

What are you reading?

2 comments:

sheila said...

Your BLOG! lol (ahhh, what can I say? It's early!)

Right now I'm finishing up "Same Soul, Many Bodies" by Brian Weiss

beth - total mom haircut said...

Well, I'm reading the fourth book of Twilight:)