Sunday, September 21, 2008

What I've Been Doing...

  1. Went to school Friday and got back my test. I regrettably inform you --- I got a 79. I don't think I've ever made a 79 on a test in my entire life! He took 10 points off because I got a measuring unit wrong on a math problem! Argh.
  2. Picked The Doodlebug up from school and went to see my parents. I'm trying to make a point of taking her by at least once during the week. Enjoyed sitting in the breakfast room and talking to my Mom and laughing because we could hear Daddy snoring in the den.
  3. Went to Chickfila for dinner Friday night. Or rather the drive-thru because we decided to go to the mall. And not the nearest one. But we had so much fun! Well, The Doodlebug and I did. The UIC looked like he'd rather go and have a tooth filled...
  4. Found her the Twilight t-shirt at Borders. Then she informed us she needed some jeans. Off to Old Navy. Gosh, she got two of the cutest pairs of jeans I've seen. One pair are those super skinny jeans like I used to wear. I love them and they look adorable on her. Picked up an Old Navy halloween tee while we were in there. A lady who I was talking to in line gave me a 20% off coupon...how cool was that???
  5. I could not find any jeans. Bummer. I need a new pair as all of mine are so darned faded now. I have long legs...length is always an issue. Usually I can find something at Old Navy but not then.
  6. Listened to my Ipod all the way home. I think that The UIC thinks we are insane. LOL He listens to mostly country music or Huey Lewis and The News! We listen to everything ....
  7. I have noticed The Doodlebug GIGGLES ALL THE TIME. My Mom pointed that out to me. It's a constant source of sound now.

And so that was my Friday in a nut shell. The mall was fun. The laughter with The Doodlebug was the best part though. I wish I could bottle up that feeling...

What did you do Friday night? How do you usually spend your weekends?

3 comments:

sheila said...

My friday night consisted of writing a fuming mad post on my own site and then the next day I spent writing a post that was funny to offset my madness of the day before.
Vicious circle I tell ya!

McEwens said...

Movies!

Scrappy Girl said...

Honestly I cannot remember what I did Friday night. LOL! I am so tired. I have been a busy girl and did not do my afternoon out with the girls today.

Manga Dork had to have the Twilight tshirt too. I am almost done with Eclipse. I read from 10 pm to 1 am last night.