Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well another Thursday has come to a close. I thought today would be an uneventful day as I knew I was not working and did not have to go to class. I had thought about calling my sister to see if she would like to go to lunch... but then I found myself at Target after taking The Doodlebug to school. My Mom called...she wanted to go shopping. There I was...hair pulled back into a ponytail (because it's finally long enough!), sweats, t-shirt and tennis shoes. Argh! I had to rush home and make myself presentable. But all in all, we had a good time. I finally found a pair of jeans with a long enough inseam! YEAH!!! And two new tops. I have discovered since my last venture (last week) into coloring my hair...I do not look good in reds right now. I was disappointed. To know me is to know that I wear a lot of red. Oh well... I got something blue and something brown.

Another quiz tomorrow in Astronomy. We all have our fingers crossed that he'll make it a take home. Found out that I can't start the program that I had hoped in January...at least not at the school closest to the house...so it's back to the drawing board. I just couldn't wrap my brain around that one today. Saturday we are going to our annual museum day. The Doodlebug really is looking forward to this. I think we'll visit a few of the malls around 'the city' while we are there.

We are still debating what to do for Halloween. Speaking of that, The Source at Not A Significant Source is taking a poll on what to dress their 'baby' Lucy up as for Halloween...go over and share with her your opinion!

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Did you vote for the pirate? Because I totally voted for the pirate.

The Momster said...

Argh ... I did :)

The Source said...

Hurray for long jeans! We have the opposite prolem here...even the short jeans are too long for Darling Daughter.

Sorry that you don't get to start the program yet. Will you be able to do it soon? Or will you pick something else?

Thanks for sending the readers to my poll!! Luct wants to be a Pirate, I think, but the boys want different things. Ryan says no way she's being a devil. We will see.

Scrappy Girl said...

My two little ones are going to be ladybugs. Manga Dork doesn't know what she wants to be yet.

Hope you and the Doodlebug have fun!