Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twilight Humor.....

If you've read the books, you have to watch this parody of Twilight The Movie. We were rolling on the floor. Heck, even if you haven't read the books, watch away!

Of course, here at home everything is Twilight related. The Doodlebug is on to book 2 - just at the part where something bad's gonna happen. I told her she might want to read that part tonight - just to get it out of the way.

On a sidenote, I bought Pride and Prejudice this afternoon while making my potato chip run to the ever-hated Walmart. Can't wait to watch it when I get home from school :)

1 comment:

Wacky said...

Haha, this is really well made!

I just published a bit of Twilight humor myself. It's an odd little mashup. Hope you like it!

http://www.wakcher.com/blog/2009/11/25/new-moon-and-french-cuisine-mashup/