Friday, September 19, 2008

It's The Weekend, Baby...

I woke up this morning thinking that statement. That was something that we used to say back in high school. A LONG time ago. I don't know why I thought of it, but it made me giggle.

I'm about to head out to drive to campus. I bought one of those adapters to make my ipod play in the car, so I'm anxious to try it out on the drive. I have requested a few books on CD so until they come in I am trying to stay entertained. I think there is too much talk on morning radio. I find myself scanning stations a lot. The Doodlebug and I loaded some new songs on our ipods yesterday so I'm anxious to have a listen.

I've decided that I need to start back with keeping my food diary. I don't eat very well during the time that I'm in school. I think I consume a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the rush...and drink too many sodas. A lot of people think that actually writing down what you eat is the first step, so that sounds like a good tip for Fitness Fridays to me.

I discovered yesterday that one of the shelves in the bonus room closet collapsed. Oh great fun...so I think that means I'll have to weed through it this weekend. There are two closets in this room...They basically take up an entire long wall and are behind two doors. I might as well try to clear them both out. The one with the problem...it has a lot of holiday stuff that was never put into the attic as well as some of our winter clothes. A ton of movies and CDs. This should be interesting. Because in all honesty...it is packed from top to bottom. Or last least it was. Now it's probably all just packed in the bottom. Argh...

Here's hoping it's a great weekend for one and all. I need to find a good book to get lost in now that I'm finished with the Twilight stories. Got any suggestions?

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks...The movie comes out the 26th too! Richard Gere AND Diane Lane! I just know it is going to be great!

My closet collapsed a couple weeks ago and ALL our clothes and stuff on the shelves fell! Argh! It was a mess!