Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'd Love You All Over Again...

Today is The UIC's birthday. For some reason it made me realize today that I have known him for twenty years. That's 20 years. More than half of the years that I have lived. When we met, I was just fresh out of high school and he was this 'cool' older man. Now we have been together 20 years, married for 15. We have one amazing daughter and an entertaining furball between us. This is our family. Sure we argue and fight...it's what keeps us healthy. We've been together through some remarkable milestones. On this journey, we are never alone. I know that he is always there for me, and even if he has no clue what I am ranting about, he listens... that makes him special :)



So to my husband, my hunny, I wish you the happiest of days today and a million more tomorrows. And wouldn't you know it - fall ball starts this weekend? Oh well...at least we had him at home for his birthday!








2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy birthday, UIC!

The Source said...

I hope UIC had a terrific birthday! Sorry the wishes are late!