Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We ran into some celebrities...


We were having some ice cream with The King and James Dean when we heard there were some celebrities in town....so we went out on the search....







Imagine our surprise when we came across Angelina and Samuel L. She looks good to have just had twins. We wondered around a bit more, just taking in the scenery when we saw this guy....


I think Forrest was a little worried - it was lunch time and he was sitting there with his box of chocolates...









We didn't realize that Gatlinburg had an alien problem...till we ran into these two. .... they were looking for a few recruits.




Then we found out exactly what they were trying to protect us from.... Austin Danger Powers, baby....
shagadelic baby yeah!






I mean, this is a face only a mother could love...

6 comments:

Danielle S. said...

Oh my! That Austin pix has me CRACKING UP! Too cute - what a fun post!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Looks like you all had fun in a wax museum too! Angelina looked great.

Slacker MOM II said...

Looks as if you had a great time.

The Source said...

OK, too funny! I'm jealous. I've always been a fan of Tommy Lee Jones. Is that weird??

The Momster said...

I love Tommy Lee Jones - it's a running joke in our family if one of his movies is on...I'm glued to the screen. :)

We did have fun - this was on one of the days when it was UNBEARABLY hot outside and we were looking for an escape - The Doodlebug suggested we check it out.

Kirby3131 said...

What a hoot! I have a slight crush on Will Smith - so that's my favorite photo in the bunch LOL