Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Vacation Fun

Another thing that we have to spend time doing in Tennessee is riding these insane go-kart rides. My two are like speedy junkies - they have to ride until they get their fill. I think this is the first time that The Doodlebug qualified as tall enough to drive her own cart on these tracks. That usually means we have to spend one good night and one solid morning going from track to track. I don't know who enjoys this more - The Doodlebug or The UIC.



But I think he learned this year, if she hears someone say a certain cart is the fastest, she's going to race him to get a chance to drive it!


Because he seems to be playing follow the leader.... from the backseat driver's view.




















I think she's pretty clear .... "V" stands for VICTORY.

4 comments:

Manga Dork said...

Looks like fun...I can't believe summer is almost over for us!

Danielle S. said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun!

Teri said...

We did the go-cart thing in Florida again this year. It was SO much fun. You pix are great!

Teri said...

We did the go-cart thing in Florida again this year. It was SO much fun. You pix are great!