Friday, August 22, 2008

Join the Cheerios Challenge

Today's Fitness Friday is going to be a short one...because I need to rush and figure out what I am doing with my hair....you should see it! and get my clothes ironed and rush out the door to go to my first 'quiz' in Astronomy....that I am dreading beyond belief because it's over the syllabus...and it was like 400 pages long! But I digress....and if you've been here before, you know that happens a lot.

Anyway, since The UIC is dealing with some cholesterol issues, I signed up for The Cheerios Challenge. I figure at this stage, it can't hurt. The goal is to lower your numbers by 4% in 6 weeks. Which would be an awesome thing to happen around here because Mr. Healthy (The UIC) is very concerned about his numbers and is really working hard to do something about it. And since I want to keep him around for the long haul, I'm helping in whatever capacity that I can.

So, check it out... sign up and they'll send you some cheerios coupons. And that's a good thing.

More later - just gotta rush. Oh and tonight The Doodlebug is having just a few friends over to celebrate turning 11. This is the smallest shindig we've ever had ... I'm nervous. But it should be fun!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Happy 11th Bday to the doodlebug! Have fun at your party. Manga Dork's 13th will be the biggest we have ever had and boy am I nervous. We usually have a good size party, but this will be bigger!

McEwens said...

How did you do on your quiz??????

Thanks for the tip!