Sunday, August 10, 2008

C.O.W. - August 10, 2008

Wow - it's Sunday already. Anybody have any kind of idea where the week goes? If you find it, could you send it back my way????



Well this week the COW is all about home organization. Life is returning to the norm around here. The Doodlebug is going back to school. The UIC is going to work. I have one week until my classes start - so it's a perfect time to tackle some home chores. Not just cleaning, but some organization is in order as well.


  1. Plan the weekly menu - I have this idea that I'm going to bounce off the family today. I want them to make a list of their favorite meals. Then I'm going to try to come up with a pseudo monthly menu. I want to find enough recipes to carry us through the month without having one of those "What am I going to cook?" moments.
  2. Organize my coupons and seriously start following the sales with Coupon Mom. With the current state of the economy, I think it's important to try to save whenever and wherever we can. I also feel immensely guilty for the amount of eating out The Doodlebug and I have been doing lately - so hopefully this will help to ease my guilt.
  3. Keep the laundry caught up. First thing Monday morning, I'm stripping beds. I've got to get back into my routine in the next week or the next 4 months will be very interesting.

That's about it for me. Organizing my coupons will include me having to clean up my desk -added bonus....


One thing that I know for sure - even though you can't all come over and check on my 'handiwork' there is something about posting goals that makes me work to accomplish them.

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I love your COWs. We are going to be visiting Lil Sis this week and Foster Son is moving out sooooo...when I return I have to rearrange the kids rooms. Fun! NOT!

COMcewens said...

I love it when school begins and I get some time to think! What are you going to school for???

LOVE the where did the week go.. send it back! I HEAR you there!

There is a list that lists all the deals.. coupon clippers or something. I am going to go back to my blog to see if I have the link, if SO I will post it here K

COMcewens said...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quincy_deals

I forgot to tell you thank you for stopping by my blog!!