Friday, August 29, 2008

Bloggy Love....



I was catching up on some of my blog stalking last night and realized that Scrappy Girl over at Four Seasons Farm had nominated me for an award! And while I don't have a speech prepared for such an awesome event, I would like to thank the following people:
  • My agent (that would be The UIC) for allowing me countless hours of blogstalking without ever saying "Are you still on the computer?"
  • My manager (The Doodlebug) without whom I would not have gotten this awesome role as The Momster. Everything that I am today is because of you. (air kisses!)
  • The two people who actually know that I exist out here in the blogosphere. Thank you for reading my rants about motherhood or going back to college at my age.
  • And finally, all of my English teachers who gave me those writing assignments back in school. For forcing me to remember the grammar rules. Teaching me that 'a lot' is actually two words instead of one.

But do you know what the best thing about this award is? You get to share it! That's right...so here are the guidelines:

  • The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  • Link the person you received your award from.
  • Nominate at least 6 other blogs.
  • Put links of those blogs on yours.
  • Leave a message on the blogs of the girl's you nominated.

That said, I get to reward some readers with the same lovely jewel. So to share this wonderful award, I nominate the following bloggy buddies:

  1. Significant Source - your stories always make me smile!
  2. "D" at Slacker Mom II - bribery so that you won't tell the Barbie Bandits about my blog!
  3. Kirby3131- I love your humor - and the story about the wave :)
  4. Jo - Guitar Hero girls have to stick together.
  5. Teri - I enjoy your stories of remodeling and going back to school...I don't feel so alone!
  6. Tongga Momma - one of my new 'must reads'!

So there you have it - Thank you for making blogging so much fun...!

3 comments:

The Source said...

Thank you, Slacker, for bestowing this award on my humble little blog. I will wear it in my sidebar with great pride! :) I'm glad we got into blogging...it's fun.

McEwens said...

Congrats on your award!~!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, wow -- thank you so much! I just saw this late tonight and made a quick edit to my post from a few hours ago. You are very sweet! It will rest in my blogology room forever!!!!