Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You Like Me ... You REALLY Like Me

Imagine my surprise when I visited Scrappy Girl's blog earlier today and saw that she had been given a bloggy award (which I totally think she deserves!)...and that she was sharing it with me! Thanks Scrappy - I love reading about the goings on at the Four Seasons Farm.

And the best thing about bloggy awards? You get to share them with the blog writers whose work you truly enjoy! So first, here are the rules of the game:

  1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  2. Link the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links to those blogs on your site.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

So, I am nominating the following peeps:

  1. Slacker Mom II - Where would Lucy be without her Ethel?
  2. Just a Minute of My Time - This was the first blog that I can remember reading and just being so inspired by your strength of character as well as your creativity.
  3. Not a Significant Source - From one August Momma to another - you keep me smiling.\
  4. Let Me Think on It - I enjoy your humor and your 'daily tunes'.
  5. Jo's Thoughts and Happenings - Another August Momma that I love dearly. Guitar Hero rulez!
  6. The Girly Mom - Another blog I enjoy reading - and I love her nail polish montage pictures :)
  7. You - yes, you! I hate for anybody to feel left out. So please feel free to award yourself. You're awesome! :)
Now it's time for me to go and rinse the color out of my hair. Let's just hope I don't wake up tomorrow with green hair!

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Thank you for reading my blog. I am definitely addicted to yours. Love your stories.

The Momster said...

Scrappy Girl - I had to laugh when I looked back and realized I used the same title to my post as you did. Seems we are both channeling Sally Field :)

The Source said...

Thank you! I'm glad somebody's actually reading the blog! :)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This is so sweet! That Sally Field line cracked me up - guess it shows our age! I'm off to check out the other blogs!