1. Dish cover: put on top of dishes you’re microwaving.
2. Strainer liner: when your straining oil to save for another use, put a basket-style coffee filter in the strainer to keep out pieces of food.
3. Drip catcher: slit the middle and slide up a paintbrush or ice cream stick to catch drips.
4. Glass cleaner: wipe off glass tabletops and mirrors without leaving lint.
5. Put between stacked cast iron or nonstick cookware to prevent scratches.
6. Use it for a disposable bowl for snacks like popcorn.
7. It makes a great liner for your potted plants - it keeps the soil from leaking out of the drain holes in most pots.
8. Apply shoe polish - they are lint free.
9. Use them on a food scale for easy clean up.
10. Diffuse the flash on your camera - it softens the effect of the picture.
11. Let the kids use them to make crafts such as butterflies.
12. Good ole coffee.... :)
For more tips that'll work for you, visit Rocks In My Dryer.