Saturday, July 5, 2008

More changes in store...

Well, I have to make this quick as I have to go and pick up The Doodlebug from her friend's party, which by the way is a swimming event and we are in the middle of some rauchy thunderstorms right now... But I did it. I met my parents (because they were out and I needed a dependable opinion) and I ordered my new living room furniture. Allow me to introduce you to the newest additions to our family.


This is "Angie". She'll be in charge of entertaining company when they come to visit. She plays well with others and is neutral to her colorful counterparts.





Accompanying Angie, we'll have the twins - Jack I and Jack II. They are really big fans of comfort and they like to lay around and watch tv or play video games.






Last, but certainly not least, we have Ritz. Ritz is a little into luxury as she likes the feel of the finer fabrics. But she's also practical. Not only is she easy on the eyes, she's as comfortable as an old pair of jeans.






So the family will all be together by the end of the month from what we've been told. The UIC only thought I was buying the couch and matching recliners ... We couldn't find anything else that we liked until I stumbled upon Ritz in the showroom. Now I'm excited and I just hope that my curtains match. :)

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

It is always exciting to get new furniture. I love the feeling of how new everything feels. I usually can't quit looking at that room every 5 minutes.

Jo said...

cannot wait to see the new family all in location together.

The Momster said...

I've already established all the rules---no eating in there. No sitting in there after you've been outside sweating or working in the yard (which is worse than sweating). I might be a little difficult to live with once it's delivered. :)