Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Time For Fitness Fridays...


It's that time again...Fitness Fridays. I am ashamed to admit, this has not been a good week for me. I just have been glued to a seat in the house studying Biology all week long. I am happy to report though that I am feeling loads better about the progress I am making after searching around and getting some excellent study tips for the CLEP.
I have been making nutritious meals for the family. I even bought myself some lactose-free milk so that I could enjoy breakfast again.... raisin bran. :) YEAH I love raisin bran....
This upcoming week I plan on getting back into exercising. I've noticed our On Demand programming offers several 'exercise' shows... I think I'm going to check them out. I also want to play some more with the Wii - tennis and boxing and baseball, oh my! I really got a workout playing those this week. I'll be honest - I didn't realize how much fun they could be, either! Until I realized...my character had been renamed The Momster. Wonder who that culprit was?
What about you? Got any health and wellness motivation for the week?

3 comments:

Slacker MOM II said...

You have to get Wii Fit for fitness. It is so much fun, not that I would know since my foot is broken.

Scrappy Girl said...

The wellness and health fitness motivation is at dry here. Hopefully I can get my butt in gear soon.

The Source said...

Ummm...Darling Daughter ran a few miles on the treadmill, does that count? Yes, it does! Oh, and I vacuumed the pool all by myself. And it was hot, too.