Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's A Good Thing I'm Not Paid By The Hour

Boy, if I were getting paid by the hour for the work in the laundry room, let's just say someone would be broke! This job is exhausting! I mean, I took down the shelves that were in the room - that was NOT fun. Then I detached the dryer and all the hoses from the washer and moved them. Then there was the discovery that one of the washer hoses must be leaking - thank goodness we have one of those washer pans! I'm exhausted and I look back in there and realize it looks no better than when I started. INSANITY!!! What is that line from Seinfeld? "Serenity NOW...insanity later". Where is the crew from HGTV when I need them????

3 comments:

Jo said...

I am a tad impatient and cannot stand when a job doesn't go quickly and smoothly. lol.

Hope u r taking b4 and after shots.

The Source said...

My laundry room was exactly the one I wanted to tackle, but it may take the rest of the summer.

Goodl uck and I cant wait to see it when you're done!

The Momster said...

Well it has gone a little easier today. I am finished with the priming and am on to the actual painting. But - lol - I've had to come to my parents' house to do some laundry as the washer still is out of commission.

And The UIC is home! Whoo hoo!