Friday, June 27, 2008

What's On Task For Friday

It's 3:08 in the mornin' and I'm awake. I've had a lot on my mind the past couple of days and just couldn't seem to sleep. I thought about going and cuddling up on The Doodlebug's bed and listening to her breathing till I fall asleep, but then Cinnamon, my constant companion lately, would have to join us and with my luck, it would wake her up... So....

I'm going off with my most favorite persons in the entire world today. We are going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then I think we might go to Bath & Body Works and Hobby Lobby. And that will make 3 days in a row at the Hobby Lobby for me. And I promise I'm not buying those Christmas decorations that are already out - even though I did walk down the aisle yesterday and see some cute stuff to get for The Doodlebug's personal tree. But I'll wait till it gets cooler - or there's a sale.

I started removing the fabric from The Doodlebug's memory board tonight so that we can give it a remodel. I'm really surprised that at the fabric that she picked out. It's black with hot pink dots. I thought we'd go chocolate brown and pink - her accessories in her room are all hot pink - her walls are a pale pink color. Or she'd try to convince me that something with a pirate theme would work - cuz you know, nothing goes with pink like skulls and crossbones. But I love her room. Her bed is like sleeping on a cloud. I love her furniture, too. Even though that sleigh bed is one of the culprits that has caused me to break a toe or two...
I found out that my Dad did just fine with his stress test today. That is such a relief. He has had so many heart problems since I've been married that it was good to get some good news.
Well, the cat is beckoning that we try to get some shut-eye again. I hope that you have a fantastic Friday!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the memory board idea! We were going to put up bulletin boards, but I think now I've changed my mind!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Wow you had a late night or early morning! Hope you got some sleep. I just can't believe CHRISTMAS is out already!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Glad your Dad got good news. Watch out for the sleigh bed...ouch! I do that on our coffee table.

Slacker MOM II said...

Enjoy your day today. Glad to hear about your dad's stress test. Yeah for good news.
I have heard Windsor Resort is taking reservations for July 4th. BBBP

Kimberly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have fun at Cracker Barrel , yum! It sounds like a pretty fun Friday!

Arleigh said...

My daughter and I recently bought a cardboard castle playhouse from Hobby Lobby. We love that place! I've noticed Clarie's has a line of hot pink and black skull and bones stuff... my daughter isn't really into fashion yet, but I can't wait to see how her tastes will run. She's already into kiddy anime (Pokemon, Hamtaro, Totoro).

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More said...

Hi - first time reader here. Your day with Cracker Barrel + Hobby Lobby sounds too fun. I have not been to HL in quite some time. Must. Go. Soon.