Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WFMW - Momster's Baked Beans

It goes without saying that I am expected to bring this to all family get-togethers regardless the occasion. So, I'm taking these to my parents for the Fourth. They are really easy and really good.

1 lb ground beef
48 oz can Pork and Beans
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
Brown meat with onion. Drain. Combine meat with beans, BBQ sauce and brown sugar. Pour into oven safe dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour.

I hope you enjoy this - if you try it, please come back and let me know what you think. And head over to Rocks In My Dryer for her 5 ingredients or less recipe-fest.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks really good - and easy! Can't wait to try them.

Sharon

Christa said...

Sounds good... and simple! I'm thrilled to see no dairy in this. (We have newly discovered allergies around here.) Thanks!

The Zehrs said...

Sounds yummy! I was happy to discover your blog. My seven year old recently started calling me "momster" and the 3 year old and the 10 year old quickly picked up on it. At first I was a little insulted but now it sounds like I am in good company! Have a great day :0)! This momster is off to the doctor with a child with an earache!

Wife and Mommy said...

My Husband will love this recipe...if I ever make it for him! Thanks!

Hairline Fracture said...

I've never had ground beef in baked beans before, and it sounds delish!

Jo said...

I also have never heard of ground beef in brown beans but oh man that looks good. Guess what we are making this weekend? lol

Joy said...

We're always having to bring some kind of dish to a potluck or something. This looks so yummy and easy!

Thanks for sharing.

Domestic Spaz said...

Yum! I love baked beans and I'll have to try these.