Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Wednesday "To Do" List

1. Wake up early
2. Get the Doodlebug's room completely cleaned from top to bottom
3. Tackle the Doodlebug's bathroom as well
4. Find out about removing shower doors from her bathroom
5. Take her to the dentist for her filling (yes, we are very unhappy about this)
6. Find all of the school pictures taken this past year and sort them to make a special project for her.
7. Catch up on the laundry.
8. Go to bed at a descent hour :)

Hope you have a productive day as well!

2 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

you forgot to add my house to the list???

Scrappy Girl said...

I have a busy day planned too. Today is a stay at home day so I am cleaning up the house! I already warned the kids they have to watch the 2 little ones. Believe it or not they did not complain. I think we are just having too much fun!