Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Musings

What's on tap for today.
  • Strip The Doodlebug's bed and doing all of her laundry
  • Vacuum the downstairs
  • Mop the bathrooms
  • Cleaning The Doodlebug's room - after all, after the closet believe me the room should be purged too!
  • Grocery shopping - including menu planning
  • It's Karate night so that means I have to have dinner ready earlier...
  • Catch up on my Bible Study homework

I used to work from this weekly schedule of jobs around the house and it worked like a charm, until about 2 years ago and then everything went bust. I'm focusing this week on getting back on schedule - with my house and my health. I've also decided that we are going to take this 'mom getting healthier' project one step further and make it a 'family getting healthier' program. It will make it a lot easier on me if we are all sort of following some sort of program and it'll make them healthier to boot!

So here is my plan to get myself healthier and lose that 50 lbs by Christmas!

  • Weigh each Friday - and I'll be posting any changes here to make me accountable!
  • Take my measurements (bust, waist, hips) each Friday
  • Make sure the house is full of healthy fruits and veggies for mini snacks
  • Journal what I am eating.
  • Menu planning for the week
  • Getting in some form of exercise each day

So feel free to join me. After all, there's power in numbers!

The Momster

No comments: