Monday, June 2, 2008

A mILeStOnE

Since this is my 100th official post here at Slacker Mom, I wanted to share the following cartoon:

I think my husband thinks it's funny that my blog is called "Slacker Mom" because I don't really consider myself to be a slacker. (Makes me think of the speech from the Principal to Marty McFly in Back to the Future.) The term slacker was just something that my friend "D" and I laughed about and when we both decided to start a blog, I said "I'll be the SLACKERMOM".

So anyway, thank you to those who read my ramblings. This has been a lot of fun!

As always - until the next time....

The Momster

PS) I will do the obligated 100 things later - :) I promise - oops! should a slacker ever promise to do anything?????

2 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Great cartoon! too funny! I'll be awaiting your list of 100 things!

Scrappy Girl said...

Love the cartoon...it is perfect! Congrats on 100 posts. You asked what I have been doing to lose weight. I am eating 1200 calories, 48-64 ounces water, exercising 3 times weekly (walking), taking a daily vitamin. I also have the support of 3 close buddies. We weigh in weekly! Thanks for visiting my blog. My computer came home last night so I will be on more regularly. I look forward to getting to know you. Are you trying to lose weight?