Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

My two - playing around on vacation
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

This morning we gave The UIC his gifts - and something special that I was up until the wee hours this morning creating for him. I decided to do this -last minute - because I never got around to making the baseball scrapbook. I made a movie of the pictures of him and The Doodlebug from over the years and set it to In My Arms by Mark Wills. We got up this morning and I told him something was wrong with the television in the living room....lol....and then I turned on the DVD. I'm so glad that I took the time to do this.


Later today I need to go and see my Dad and take him his present. He's always so hard to buy for - so this year The Doodlebug picked out his present. I hope he likes it.




1 comment:

Teri said...

My son also created a really cool video for his Bonus Dad (my husband). We had about 80 photos and two songs. A lot of work, for sure. I bet your hubby loved his movie as much as mine did.
Have a great day!