Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friday's Just a Day Away...

Thank goodness it's Thursday - because this momster is definately ready for Friday. It's been a busy week and I am utterly exhausted at this stage. Teaching has been good for the most part but what amazes me (still) is the fact that some children have no idea what structure is. Another thing, we live in a great area and have phenomenial schools - but the children can just be rude. And it's always those kids that you would never suspect as being the problems. Not that I'm a task minder - I believe that we need a good laugh every once in a while. But these students seem to be a killjoy for the rest of the group.



That being said, I'm so excited that LOST comes on tonight! I cannot wait to see what kind of peril our heros and heroines will find themselves in. Last week really shocked me - that Jack and Kate had been together post-island and that he had proposed to her - and that she still talked to Sawyer. I can't wait to see what Michael's warning is going to be tonight. One thing that is certain - this show always surprises... an seldom disappoints.



I'm having a little bit of a hard time finding time to study my Biology - and this is starting to make me feel a little panicked. I have to carve out some time somewhere to do this for myself. If nothing else, I know that I have this weekend. I've got to get serious about doing this. I'm still waiting to find out if I've been accepted by the University that I applied to for the fall semester. One thing that I know for sure, I wish I had finished my education when I was younger. Not waiting until now and trying to do it while trying to work and juggle being a wife and momster. Some days it's just too much stuff to keep up with. I would be lost without my calendar.



Nothing else to report. Just getting ready to audition acts for the talent show for the fifth grade students at school and not sure how I got involved in this in the first place. The Doodlebug is excited - we found Sk8er Boi and See You Again for karaoke today. Those are two songs that she's thinking about doing. And speaking of, I looked at her again today - she is growing by leaps and bounds and so often makes me think of my niece when I look at her.



So until the next time - thanks for checking in....



The Momster



PS - I just got the NICEST email from one of the parents from the Doodlebug's school. I had done something yesterday to help her son learn his vocab words for a test we are having in History on Monday - it was so nice... it just made my day :)

1 comment:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Now I took it on LOST that Sawyer didn't make it off the island but she does something for him because he stayed there? Maybe we'll get some more answers this week?