Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finally - I found time to 'create'


So here is something that I made this past week - I think it turned out really cute.

It's made from a manilla folder - I originally saw the idea on pccrafter.com but since then I've seen them just about everywhere. Needless to say, I am behind the trend on this one - but I really think it turned out cute.

The first and the fourth pockets hold 'tags' and the two center pockets have a gift card enclosed. This project was a lot of fun and really not that time consuming thanks to all of the wonderful blogs out there with directions!

On Taylored Expressions she shows how to make this using an entire folder while on the KWernerdesign blog she shows you how to make one using a half of a folder. Check em out!
Of course, in the process -the bonus room got trashed! Guess what I'll be doing over the next couple of hours? My work here is never done :)
Have a good Sunday evening!





1 comment:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I absolutely love this! I must try this one! Yours came out gorgeous!!!