Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who I Am....

There's a little story behind the reason that I am The Momster. See, one day we were at Walmart and The UIC and The Doodlebug were playing around in the toy section, because in reality, I am raising two children instead of one. But I digress... I went looking for them and when I turned the corner, The Doodlebug said "Oh no - it's The Momster" and it was just one of those things that made us all laugh. Henceforth, when we are at the store and my two children have gone off to play and see what trouble they can get into - I am The Momster.

Aside from that, I am almost finished with school this semester and it feels so good to almost be done! I have one last day of lectures and then two finals and hopefully I'll have the summer off to frolic and play.

Doodlebug's year is on the wind down as well and she's very excited. I went to a meeting yesterday that was about the end of the year celebration for the students. I have been assigned the task of coming up with some hallway decoration involving childhood pictures of the kids. I'm looking for ideas, so if anybody has an idea or knows of a good website to check out, I'd love to hear about it. I'm thinking since it's so late in the game that our best bet would be to do something like a scrapbook page...but how knows?

That's about it for me. Excited as all get out that Lost and Grey's come back on tomorrow night.

Until the next time....

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I am excited for the return of Grey's Anatomy too!

The Source said...

Guess what? I have never seen a single episode of either Grey's or Lost. Weird, huh??