Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday, April 1st - April Fool's Day

Good morning world. Here I sit - surrounded by notes on the Medieval Monasticms & The Crusades in the Middle Ages. In other words, I'm typing my notes from my history class. One thing that I have learned about myself - if I take notes, and then come home and type them, for some reason I remember the information rather well. So here's what's on the agenda for today:
  1. Type Notes
  2. Pull Information for the 15 page study guide for Psychology - yes 15 pages!!!
  3. Go out to eat with my Mom and then go shopping with her to pick up a few things!
  4. Clean the kitchen.
  5. Clean the living room
  6. Vacuum the stairs - I HATE doing this.

The rest of the week is going to be rather busy. I have to start studying for my exams next week and I'm working Thursday and Friday. I did start reading the Biology textbook last night while The Doodlebug was at Karate. I've requested a couple of books from the county library system and hopefully they'll be there in a few days. Oh, and have you ever seen Tuck Everlasting? She read it last week so we borrowed the movie on Friday and watched in Saturday. It was such a good movie. I told her this weekend we'll watch Bridge to Terabithia since she read that one earlier this year. Right now she's working her way through a Judy Blume novel. I loved JB growing up so I'm really glad that she's reading her work.

Well let me turn my attention back to the Lay Investiture of the Middle Ages ... hope you have a wonderful day in your corner of the world.

The Momster

No comments: