Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Note to My Professors

Please excuse my brain from attending class for the next month. I am exhausted. This psychology guide could only be completed by a person who did not eat, sleep, bathe or potty for maybe 72 hours straight. And in regards to my history assignment, I'm a big girl - I don't need to do writing assignments 'for practice'. I've already been this route lady - I have the paper thingy in a frame over my desk. I've passed on the required Regents paper writing and I even aced the GACE so thanks but no thanks. Contrary to what you might think, I'm not here for phits and siggles... ( lol - I do not want to be labeled a potty mouth - but I am doing my Austin Powers imitation here). I do not care that Monk Peter Abelard fell in love with the priest of Notre Dome's niece and secretly married her, put her in a convent and was castrated when the priest found out what he had done. Well, okay - that was sort of the "General Hospital" effect on Medivel Monasticism. And the Crusades? Please - we have PTO parents who make these Knights of England look like Barney, Baby Bop and BJ just hanging out on the swingset.

Okay, I feel so much better getting that off my chest. Now if only I can stay awake during the history lecture tomorrow...

Tune in to see if I actually make it!

The Momster

1 comment:

Slacker MOM II said...

Just wondering if I am one of the PTO parents hanging out on the swingset. Hope all is ok. Talk to you soon. D